The Nutcache tasks are used to easily manage your tasks workflow. To create a task, simply click the + Task link at the bottom of a status.
The task left panel
- Task assignees - Assign multiple members to a task and see who is working on what.
- Labels - Give more info to a task or group similar items.
- Task description - Use the text box and rich text editing options to provide more detail about the work that needs to be accomplished.
- Subtasks - Divide the work into small tasks, assign members to each of them and the select a workflow phase (to do, in progress, blocked ordone).
- Checklists - Checklists are useful to simply organize to-dos for a task or to organize your process. You can create multiple checklists and see their progress over time.
- Attachments - Upload or drag your file and drop it anywhere on the task.
The card right panel
- Task actions -
Mark as done: When done, click this checkbox and a done date will be added to the task.
Start timer: While working on a task, start a timer to easily track your time.
Watch: Follow the task activity and get notified when the task is updated.
- Duplicate task: You can create a template task and duplicate it to save you setup time. Nutcache let you choose where you want a task to be duplicated (project, task list, status and position within a status) and select the information you want to be duplicated (Assignee members, subtasks, checklists, attachments, notes, etc.)
- Move task: Move task to another task list.
- Task options - This section displays key information. Available options are start/done date, planned start/due date, business value, task points, return on investment, estimated time, time logged and service. Task options can be managed by project managers and administrators.
- Comments - Comments on tasks are a perfect way to ask questions or share information to other team members. You can use the @mention to draw someone's attention to a high-priority conversation or message.