The mirror task feature allows you to add and sync a task with multiple task lists within a project.
How to mirror a task?
To add and sync a task to multiple task lists, follow these steps:
1. Open the task you want to add to other task lists.
2. Click the Mirror task icon located below the task name.
3. Select a task list from the drop-down menu menu.
4. Change the task list status by clicking the status link.
5. Make changes to either of these tasks and see the changes on both tasks.
How to unlink a mirrored task?
To unlink a task from several task lists, click on the UNLINK link. To unlink a task from a single task list, click on the small X to the right of the task list.
Who can use this feature?
Any member with a security profile that allows for managing tasks in a project.
What information is synchronized between tasks?
The following information from the task is syncronized: