Sorting your projects based on their status can be done in two different ways:
1. When in project List view
List view makes it very easy to sort your projects according to their statuses. Simply click the Sort icon and select the project status to display:
2. When in project Grid view
The project grid is a very powerful and flexible tool that offers many possibilities such as sorting projects based on a specific status. To display only active projects, meaning projects with the Planned or In progress statuses, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the Search option.
2. From the Status column, select the Completed status.
3. Apply filter "Is not equal to".
4. From the Layout option, click Save layout.
Saving the new grid layout will ensure you keep this configuration the next time you access the project list.